Sunday, March 15, 2015

ORIGIN OF THE UNIVERSE- Jersey Flight



Once upon a time there was a great Sage, and as he was walking through the desert he came upon a small boy: "do you see that tree over there," he said to the boy? "Do you see that it bears fruit?"

"Yes," said the boy "I come to this tree often to sample its fruit. The fruit is delicate and sweet."

To which the Sage responded: "And if I hand you a piece of fruit and I ask you where it came from, what would you say?"

"That it came from the tree," said the boy.

"And where did the tree come from," said the Sage?

"From the earth," said the boy.

"And where did the earth come from," said the Sage?

"From the stars," said the boy.

"But where did the stars come from," said the Sage?

"From the great dust that fills the black space," said the boy.

"But where did the great dust and black space come from," said the clever Sage?

"I don't know," said the boy "the black space is a lot bigger than the tree; for I cannot observe a universe the same way I can observe a tree."


-