Monday, February 23, 2015

MY RADICAL EXPERIENCE OF GOD- Jersey Flight


My experience with God is my experience with nothing, as God is the great nothing. All that is nothing is God, and all that is God is nothing.

God does not come to us because nothing is not a thing that comes. God does not speak to us because nothing does not speak. When I speak of nothing I speak of God. When I experience nothing I experience God. But how does one experience nothing? How can nothing ever be experienced? As has been said, nothing is that which nothings itself.

Nothing and God are of the same substance. 

Both are words [the experience of nothing is that which we speak of nothing]. 

Both are abstractions... but even so, one is left wondering if the idea of God has enough substance to make it to the level of abstraction?

Perhaps nothing comes to us in death; perhaps death is the very essence of the experience of God?

Can one truly be greater than nothing? For nothing is before all things and nothing is the end of all things. 

He that speaks of nothing speaks of God.  

-
-